These User Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser/franchisee relationship between the users and WizLaw.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
1. 'Live Classroom Training' shall mean a programme of Course/Coaching/Academic Programmes or any other component leading to any of the online certificate courses provided by Trainer(s) or any third party or any Knowledge Partners.
2. 'Trainer' shall mean any teacher, university, institution, or any other individual, including any third party associations/individuals providing or facilitating Live Classroom Training through WizLaw.
3. 'Student' shall mean a candidate admitted/enrolled/registered for Live Classroom Training on WizLaw Website/App.
In order to access certain features, including Live Classroom Trainings, you must register by creating an ‘Account’ by providing necessary information (Registration Data). While enrolling/registering yourself, you agree to (1) provide true, current, and complete Registration Data; and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, current, and complete. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to notify WizLaw immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security. You agree not to create or access an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account at any given time. You agree not to create an Account or use the Website if you have been previously removed by WizLaw, or if you have been previously banned from the Website.
A Student must meet the criteria specified for the Live Classroom Training course being applied/enrolled for. If a Student applies for a course when he/she does not fulfill or match the criteria, their enrollment shall stand cancelled and whether their fees will be eligible for refund or not will depend entirely on the discretion of WizLaw and/or the Trainers/ provider(s) of the course/ university or institution offering that course.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by WizLaw, full payment for enrolling in a Course is required at the time of registration.
It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling into a Course to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the Course elected. The enrolment into a Course is non-transferable and non-refundable.
To make payment for any Course or to purchase any services or products offered by WizLaw through the Platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up ("Payment Method"). WizLaw does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms of such a payment provider. You agree that in case WizLaw’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, WizLaw will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by you, and WizLaw is in no way liable for any such losses and is neither responsible to reimburse / make good such losses in any manner whatsoever. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the payments made through the Platform.
Failure to pay the applicable Course fee may result in withdrawal of your access to a Course.
If the payment is being made by instalments (provided the option of making the payment in instalments is provided by WizLaw), the Student undertakes to fulfill their obligations to pay each installment on the specified date. If you fail to pay the amount by the specified dates, WizLaw shall be free to revoke all access and facilities regarding that Live Classroom Training, until all the dues are cleared by you. If the dues are not cleared by you, you shall not be entitled to any refunds since WizLaw may not be able to replace or refill your seat for an ongoing batch of Live Classroom Training. In case a cheque given by you for payment of fee or any part of the fee bounces for any reason, WizLaw may consider prosecuting you / taking legal action against you for such a default.
WizLaw facilitates Live Classroom Trainings through Trainers and other eminent legal minds to enrolled students. WizLaw Live Classroom Trainings shall be online certificate courses/academic training/ coaching and may consist of live video calls/ video material/ textual material/ exams and other components as may be decided by WizLaw/ Trainers/ provider(s) of the course/ university or institution offering the course, as the case may be.
The content of the Course may be provided through live video calls or recorded videos or through a secure learning management system (LMS). The content of the course may or may not be available for a later period from the date on which access to the student is provided by WizLaw or after the date on which they complete the course successfully, depending from course to course. The student will be informed of this availability / unavailability of the course content while signing up for the course.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these User Terms, the student shall pay exam fees, course fees or any other fee as stipulated by WizLaw or the Trainer /course provider, failing which, such student’s access to the Live Classroom Training / online course may be suspended or terminated permanently.
Unless allowed specifically, the content of the Course may not be downloadable or available for download or printable in hard copy, although such content may be accessed online. Some content or material of the Course may be available for a price.
Any bypass or circumvention of any technological methods or encryptions or digital rights management systems to access, record, print or download content, where such print or download is deemed inappropriate by WizLaw, shall be liable to be prosecuted under appropriate laws. Any such act or attempt will result in immediate disconnection and removal of access from course, notwithstanding anything stated otherwise.
WizLaw may, from time to time, devise methods and measures to deliver Live Classroom Trainings in a secure manner. For this, the Student may be required to use Facebook or Linkedin or OTP authentication to access Live Classroom Training.
The Student agrees and understands that they will attend and use the course for their personal use and will not share the Live Classroom Trainings with anyone else. Any public dissemination of the content or materials of the course shall be a violation of copyright.
WizLaw strives to offer Live Classroom Trainings / Courses from Trainers, eminent legal professionals, legal minds, corporates, law firms, legal universities and other content providers. While WizLawseeks to provide world-class Content Offerings from our Content Providers, unexpected events do occur. WizLaw reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule, or modify any Live Classroom Trainings / Courses, or change the point value or weight of any examination, assignment, quiz, or other assessment if a part of the Course. The course materials and contents are subject to the Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability sections below.
All cases regarding reported plagiarism and use of Unfair Means, including any illegal, criminal or indecent act or any act detrimental to the ethics of WizLaw and its practices shall be taken seriously and legal action wherever necessary shall ensue.
A Student will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion if he/she has enrolled in a Live Classroom Training and completed the course successfully, as per the specified curriculum within the stipulated time and if required, cleared any necessary examination(s) / assessment test(s). You understand that along with successful completion of a course, it is also mandatory for a Student to have cleared all outstanding dues in his/her name pertaining to that Live Classroom Training / course.
All students who meet the above criteria for issuance of Certificate will be issued a Certificate. E- Certificates shall be sent on e-mail addresses provided by Student at the time of enrolling/registering, and if applicable, physical copies will also be sent to the Student via courier. A physical Certificate, if applicable, will be dispatched through a reputed courier company or India Post.
Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of Live Classroom Training does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by WizLaw or its Trainers/University/ Institution, there is no presumption that other institutions shall accept that credit. You may be provided a Certificate of Successful Completion of course, however, WizLaw and the associated Trainers /University/ Institution providing Live Classroom Training have no obligation to have such Certificate recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organisation.
Once you have paid the fee for a Live Classroom Training or course, it is not refundable once the enrolment or admission is confirmed. However, in deserving cases, at the sole discretion of WizLaw, some credits/points may be given for use on our portal.
WizLaw respects the intellectual property rights of our users/students, Trainers, and other third parties and expects you to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented the WizLaw Copyright and Trademark Policy in accordance with applicable law.
The rights granted to you in the Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Website, (b) you shall not use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, on the Website; (c) you shall not use any metatags or other "hidden text" using WizLaw's name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Website except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools, or the like) to "scrape" or download data from any web pages contained in the Website; (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (g) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Website. Any future release, update or other addition to the Website shall be subject to the Terms. WizLaw, its suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in the Terms. Any unauthorized use of the Website terminates the licenses / access granted by WizLaw pursuant to the Terms.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users of the Website/Services and any other parties with whom you interact through the Services; provided, however, that WizLaw reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in disputes among Users. You agree that WizLaw will not be responsible for any liabilities incurred as the result of such interaction.
The WizLaw Website may contain User Content provided by other Users. WizLaw is not responsible for and does not control User Content. WizLaw has no obligation to review or monitor, and does not approve, endorse or make any representations or warranties with respect to User Content. You use all User Content and interact with other Users at your own risk.
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the WizLaw Website/App for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or by applicable law. Do not post, or permit others to post, content on the WizLaw Website/App or on your profile that (i) encourages illegal activities, is fraudulent, or is unlawful; (ii) insults, defames, harasses, or threatens others; (iii) violates the copyright or intellectual property or privacy rights of others; (iv) contains obscene, vulgar, pornographic, or libelous material; (v) harms or impersonates others, including other Users; or (vi) advertises or sells a product or service. Do not reproduce content from your Live Classroom Training / Course or other Students unless expressly stated by WizLaw.
You agree not to submit the work of others as your own work. You agree to respect the privacy of other Students/Trainers/Users. Respect the diversity of opinions and cultures that will be presented by other Users. Do not attempt or engage in, any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the WizLaw Website/App, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the WizLaw Website/App, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the WizLaw Website/App, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the WizLaw Website/App by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing" the WizLaw Website/App, or use network scanners such as Nessus, Nexpose, MetaSplot or other vulnerability assessment tools. If you believe that someone has violated this code of conduct, begin by notifying WizLaw reaching out to us at [email protected]
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to WizLaw through its suggestion, feedback, forum or similar pages ("Feedback") is at your own risk and that WizLaw has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to WizLaw a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the WizLaw Website/App.
The WizLaw Website/App may contain links to third-party websites ("Third-Party Websites"). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, we may not warn you that you have left the WizLaw Website/App and are subject to separate terms and conditions or privacy policies. Such Third-Party Websites are not under the control of WizLaw. WizLaw is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party Websites at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Websites, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third-party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold WizLaw, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (collectively the "WizLaw Parties") harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of: (a) Your Content; (b) your use of, or inability to use, the WizLaw Website/App; (c) your violation of the Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another party, including any User; or (e) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. WizLaw reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with WizLaw in asserting any available defenses. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your Account, the Terms, or your access to the WizLaw Website/App (Website/App).
You expressly understand and agree that to the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the WizLaw Website/App is at your sole risk, and the WizLaw Website/App are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, with all faults. WizLaw parties expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. WizLaw parties make no warranty, representation or condition that: (1) the WizLaw Website/App will meet your requirements; (2) your use of the WizLaw Website/App will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (3) the results that may be obtained from use of the WizLaw Website/App will be accurate or reliable; or (4) any errors in the WizLaw Website/App will be corrected. Any content downloaded from or otherwise accessed through the WizLaw Website/App is accessed at your own risk, and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your property or person, including, but not limited to, your computer system and any device you use to access the WizLaw Website/App, or any other loss that results from accessing such content. The services may be subject to delays, cancellations and other disruptions. WizLaw makes no warranty, representation or condition with respect to the services, including but not limited to, the quality, effectiveness, reputation and other characteristics of the services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from WizLaw or through the WizLaw Website/App will create any warranty not expressly made herein. WizLaw may provide translation to some courses. The translations may have been carried out by domain experts. WizLaw will not be responsible for any error in the translation. In case of conflict, the English version will prevail.
1. User Content: WizLaw parties assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any content (including, but not limited to, your content and User content), User communications or personalization settings, and you are advised to back up all User content.
2. No Liability for Conduct of Trainers or Third Parties or Other Users: You acknowledge and agree that WizLaw parties are not liable, and you agree not to seek to hold WizLaw parties liable, for the conduct and information provided by Trainers/ provider(s) of the course/ university or institution offering the course/ third parties, including operators of external sites, and that the risk of injury from such third parties rests entirely with you. You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the WizLaw Website/App. You understand that WizLaw does not make any attempt to verify the statements of Trainers/Users of the WizLaw Website/App.
It is WizLaw's policy to terminate membership privileges of any Student/User who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to WizLaw by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the WizLaw Website/App in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to [email protected]: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) a description of the location on the WizLaw Website/App of the material that you claim is infringing; (4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (5) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1. Term: The Terms commence on the date when you accept them (as described above) and remain in full force and effect while you use the WizLaw Website/App, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Terms.
2. Termination of Services by WizLaw: If you have breached any provision of the Terms, or if WizLaw is required to do so by law (e.g., where the provision of the Website, the Application, or the Services is, or becomes, unlawful), WizLaw has the right to suspend or terminate any Services provided to you or to delete any of Your Content. You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in WizLaw's sole discretion and that WizLaw shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your Account. Termination of any Service includes removal of access to such Service/Live Classroom Training and barring of further use of the Service. Termination of all Services also may include deletion of your password and all related information, files and Content associated with or inside your Account (or any part thereof), including Your Content. Upon termination of any Service, your right to use such Service will automatically terminate immediately. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive, shall survive termination of Services, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitation of liability.
1. Electronic Communications: The communications between you and WizLaw use electronic means, whether you visit the WizLaw Website/App or send WizLaw e-mails, or whether WizLaw posts notices on the WizLaw Website/App or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from WizLaw in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that WizLaw provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were to be in writing. The foregoing does not affect any statutory rights you may have.
2. Release: Subject to the Limitation of Liability Clause above, you hereby release WizLaw Parties and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from any interactions with or conduct of other Website Users or third-party websites of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Terms or your use of the WizLaw Website/App.
3. Assignment: The Terms, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without WizLaw's prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. WizLaw may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party without your consent.
4. Force Majeure: WizLaw shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The Terms, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including any dispute or claim relating to non-contractual obligations), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with existing laws in India. The courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims).
6 Notice: Where WizLaw requires that you provide an e-mail address to access certain features of the WizLaw Website/App, you are responsible for providing WizLaw with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to WizLaw is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by the Terms, WizLaw's dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice.
7. Waiver: Any waiver or failure by WizLaw to enforce any provision of the Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
8. Severability: If any provision of the Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Terms will remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. Entire Agreement: The Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.